- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Please make special arrangements for check-in if you will be arriving after 10 p.m.
- Check-out time is noon.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s room and tax is required to secure your reservation; deposits are charged immediately.
- In most cases, deposits are refundable with a 48-hour notice of cancellation. However, certain rates are nonrefundable. Some holidays and special events — notably Independence Day, Volleyball and Hood-to-Coast — require all rents paid in advance and are not refundable. Please call the property for additional information.
- Until reservations are confirmed, rates subject to change without notice.
- Minimum age for rentals is 21.
- At check in, guests will be required to present a valid American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa card, along with government-issued photo identification. The card must have the cardholder name printed or embossed on its face; pre-paid credit cards or cash cards are not acceptable at check in. A hold will be placed for the expected amount of room and tax, plus $100 for incidentals or security deposits. Please alert the front desk host or hostess at check in should you wish to make alternate payments at check out. Refunds and hold releases are processed immediately, but may take up to 10 business days to be released back to your account, dependent on your financial institution’s policies and procedures. The Ocean Front @ Seaside is not responsible for charges or fees that your financial institution may impose on you — including, but not limited to fees for overdrafts and transfers.
- Maximum stay is 21 days.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any unit.
- Please no pets.